Translate

20 October 2013

Damn You Auto Correct

From the Damn You Auto-Correct's site, I thought I'd post a few of the funnier, yet not quite so obscene auto-correct's - well - corrections.  If you have any trouble enlarging the images to be able to read them, let me know and I'll try to enlarge them again.  Simply enlarging your screen view ought to be sufficient, but...






 

I know from experience on my PC that auto-corrects' offerings are often far off the mark and I still have to fiddle with the word in question to either fix it myself or have it come up with the right word, the right spelling.  I'll likely never, ever use texting, so I shouldn't have to worry about that type of auto-correct, but I know some people have turned off theirs for just these kinds of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful discussions contributing to the Post are most welcome.