Translate

24 January 2012

Short Essays as Posts

Other than technical writing, and when it comes to writing prose, I am most comfortable with writing short essays.  Except for the occasional Post, I will probably think of a topic and write a short essay on it and perhaps add to it, later, as Comments, as I later think of more to add.

As always, I'm perfectly happy to hear others' opinions, particularly if you like what I've written, of course, and invite Comments and Discussions and suggestions for future Posts and discussions.  All I ask is that they be respectful and clean language.  (This is not to say I'm a prude, mind you, but it is a Blog which many others might read and I do not wish to have mine sullied forevermore in the ether.  I do not wish to have to censor anyone's Comments; it shouldn't be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful discussions contributing to the Post are most welcome.