Translate

30 August 2011

My Businesses

I've just added links to my businesses as listed in Google Maps, so that the reader may peruse a bit more detail of each.  Both are, of course, home-based businesses, Pure Air Systems, Inc., since 1986, thereby avoiding rent for a shop, as well as a shop's associated expenses, electric, second phone, a certain amount of insurance and other miscellaneous expenses.

Even if I am geographically unable to do business with a reader who is in need of air purification or an antique chair's seat repaired/rewoven, I'd nevertheless be happy to offer my advice, gratis, and perhaps be able to refer one to a reputable shop near to the reader.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful discussions contributing to the Post are most welcome.